If you suffer from environmental allergies, especially during the fall and winter, you probably look forward to the first freeze to kill the outdoor allergens that have been making you miserable for the past several months. While cold weather can mean a decline in environmental allergies, coming indoors for the fall and winter can cause a host of other issues for allergy sufferers.
Closing up your home and starting your furnace can actually cause allergies to get even worse during the fall and winter. Proper maintenance of your HVAC system is crucial to help keep allergies at bay and improve your indoor air quality. Here are a few things to consider:
- Check air filters – Heated air from a forced air system that runs through dirty air filters will blow dust and dirt all over your home. Check and replace your air filters regularly.
- Dirty ducts – Even if you have a fresh and clean air filter, the dust particles that are blowing around your home could come from a dirty air ducts.
- Preventative maintenance – If your HVAC system is running well it can more efficiently filter out unwanted allergens.
- Air quality products – Air quality enhancements can go far to ensure that your system is working at peak performance. Consider adding on an air filtration system to help reduce allergens and allow you to breathe easier.
AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Filtration System
Blue Flame Heating and Cooling, in Spokane, Washington, is proud to offer their customers the AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Filtration System. Regular use of this system in conjunction with a properly maintained HVAC system can result in up to 99.98% cleaner air. Some of the other benefits include:
- Reliability – After thorough testing, AccuClean™ was shown to outperform similar systems.
- Efficiency – Creates filtered air with efficient operation and consistent airflow.
- Comfort - Infuses your home for comfortable cleaned air in every room.
- Reduced dust – Enjoy 50 percent less dust than without AccuClean system.
- Quiet – Silent operation for a quiet indoor environment.
- Warranty - 10-year registered limited warranty on functional parts.
Are you looking for a solution to your nagging allergies during the fall and winter months? An air filtration system might be the answer to your problems. To determine if this is the right option for you, contact the experts at Blue Flame. They have over two decades of experience in HVAC and air quality systems.